When I’m traveling I try to be as minimal as possible , and for my skin care especially because I try to travel as light as possible. Buttt with saying that skincare is SUPER essential on the road. Skincare is even more important when flying or going to an area with a different climate! The worst thing that could happen when your out of town for work or on a great family vacation, is to have a breakout!
I know everyone has different skin types so this is just works for me! I have normal to dry skin. My main focus any time is always to have super hydrated and glowing skin. Because I’m a makeup artist and esthetician my list may be alittle longer than yours ( because I’m extra haha) but feel free to go to your local sephora or ulta and try these goodies! Almost every product I listed below has minis available online, making it great for a trial run to see if you like it OR for travel. The list below is skincare that I have used for quite a wle and love dearly.
Here is a “small” list of my travel skincare essentials
- Cleansing Balm – My go-to cleansing balm lately has been the Elemis Pro-Collagen cleansing balm. It’s super creamy and lightweight, leaving the skin feeling fresh and hydrated. It is a perfect 2 in 1 product, cleansing the skin and removing every bit of makeup! Even your mascara! Woot Woot! ( Elemis – Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm) It’s also perfect for travel bc it comes in a mini. It also a solid so you don’t have to worry about it leaking in your travel bag.
- Cleansing Wipes – a must-have when I’m traveling – When I am too tired or don’t have time to actually wash my face these come in handy! Super quick and easy! I have tried a bunch of different companies cleansing wipes but for me, none have compared to the Bareminerals Mineral Cleansing Wipes! ( Bare Minerals – Cleansing Wipes )
- Belif Aqua Bomb – this is perfect for when traveling to warmer climates because it gives you the hydration you need but it is also super lightweight and does not leave your face feeling greasy. Sephora sells this in travel size as well! ( BELIF – The True Cream Aqua Bomb )
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base – this is my every day, ride or die product – a must-have – go-to moisturizer! It comes in several sizes and is a perfect makeup primer as well! This has been a long time love because It is the best 2 in 1 product I’ve ever used. It hydrates the skin, fills in fine lines, works on all skin, and is the perfect base for any makeup or no-makeup look! ( Bobbi Brown – Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer )
Eye Cream :
- Belif Moisturizing Eye Balm – A personal favorite of mine this past year because my eyes are super sensitive and this has never given me a problem. It is super gentle, cushions the skin, and leaves the under eyes looking refreshed! If you haven’t tried it yet I would strongly suggest you do! It’s an investment like any other skincare product but this one is worth it. It’s also a great skin prep under makeup. Sephora has a mini kit for an affordable price that allows you to try a couple of their skincare pieces all at once! I’ve listed it here for you guys! ( Belif – Best Selling Hydrators on the Go )
Lip Treatments :
- Glossier balm dotcom lip balm and skin salve – this smells absolutely delicious! I personally use coconut scented but there are so many to try! These are perfect because they are super nourishing to your skin and you can use them anywhere you have dry skin, not just your lips! Perfect multi use on the go product! (Glossier – balm-dotcom )
- Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm – super hydrating go to for me. These are great to give lips and cheeks a flush of color and hydration for super cheap. I love that its only a couple dollars so If I do misplace it while traveling I don’t need to panic, I can scoop up another one at ulta for $5! ( Burts Bees – Tinted Lip-Balm )
I hope you girls enjoyed my list of skincare favorites on the go! If you have any questions feel free to send me a message! I love helping others find skincare that works for them – and mini sizes especially! They are way too cute!! I always scout them out!